Thursday, October 30, 2014

Paud, as seen at 60 km/h (and other exciting news).

Some days ago I noticed that I always talk about the things that happen to me while I'm at school, and even though I've mentioned Pune & Paud a couple of times, I haven't really talked much about the place in which I now live. So, today's post will be about that. 

My school is located in Khubavali, a small village located in the middle of some smaller communities, which are in turn close to a bigger village called Paud. The photos below are of some of the things I see while traveling to Paud. 




Paud is about fifteen minutes away from my school (by car), and that's where we sometimes eat dinner or buy fruit (and ice cream!). We also have a post office and an ATM. I made a small video so that you guys can see the place where I now hang out in the afternoons (not really, I just go there sometimes because the food is nice).


To watch the HD version, click here.


I obviously had to include a totally-pointless and totally-random Bollywood song into the mix, because if I can't publish my guilty pleasures on a personal blog, then life isn't worth living.

Oh, and I have some exciting news! 

For the next 9 days, I'm going to be out and about in Tamil Nadu (that's down South) spending my time at Madras Crocodile Bank hugging lizards, handling snakes and fighting carpenter ants (it's on the beach!). I will be off the blog for all of next week, but I promise to share 20 thousand photos and make a big post on it when I come back. Wish me luck! 

2 comments:

  1. Omg Fer thanks for sharing, have fun on your trip and pleeeeeease upload more videos ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! It's great to hear from you <3
      I cannot wait to hear about Pearson!

      Delete